At Charnwood College we believe that a strong partnership with parents is extremely important. Parents and carers can expect certain standards from the academy, and in return we can ask that parents and carers support us with key policies.
For up-to-date information download our app, My Ed, so we can send you our latest news, absence alerts and invitations. Please view the short video about how to download and use the app by clicking on this link http://www.myedschoolapp.com/ For queries please call 01509 554400
Parents and carers can expect the academy to:
- Provide an effective learning environment for all students
- Give structured pastoral support to students throughout their time at the academy
- Enable students to broaden their horizons through the provision of excellent opportunities
- Respond promptly to expression of concern or complaints
The academy can expect parents and carers to:
- Support their child’s needs to learn by creating the right environment at home for enquiry and discovery
- Enable their child to achieve full attendance
- Encourage their children to promote academy values, such as caring for each other and wearing the uniform correctly
Performance data presented on the Department for Education's School Performance Tables can be found here.
Details about our latest KS4 results can be found here.
Please see the attached document on the left hand side for a full breakdown of our latest Key Stage 5 results.
Key Stage 4 results
Results for the predecessor school for the last four years:
A copy of our most recent Ofsted report for the predecessor school can be downloaded on the left-hand side of the page.
If you have an enquiry about your child’s progress in a subject please contact the relevant Head of Faculty via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have an enquiry about your child’s welfare please contact their form tutor via email@example.com
To view our staff list, please view the PDf document on the left hand side of this page